The article highlights the role of agricultural culture in the lifestyle of the population in Fergana region and the growing share of farmers in the years of independence in their sense of ownership of land and crops.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Baymanova M.J., Isroilova H.M. The current state of fruit and vegetable production in the context of economic liberalization and its changes // Economy and Finance. -№7, 2011. - Б. 25.
2. Besharik district statistical department of Fergana region.
3. 18 kinds of fruits are taken from one tree in Altiyarik // People's speech June 11, 2018.
4. From Dangara to the world market // The truth of Fergana, April 4, 2019.
5. Delegation of Bashkortostan - in Fergana // The truth of Fergana April 14, 2019.
6. Besharik district statistical department of the State Statistics Administration of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 2019.-16 pages.
7. Analysis of the results of socio-economic development and economic reforms in Besharik district administration of Fergana region in 2018. Current archive of Fergana regional administration.
8. Baymanova M.J., Isroilova H.M. The current state of fruit and vegetable production in the context of economic liberalization and its changes // Economy and Finance. -№7, 2011. - Б. 24.
Cite this article as:
Abdurashidovich, M. A. . (2021). The Role of Agricultural Culture in Livestock in Fergana Region. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 18, 90-94. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.18.849