All research articles, review articles, short communications and technical notes are pre-reviewed by the editor, and if appropriate, sent for blind peer review. The editor mays ask the opinion of other referees who are experts in the relevant field of research and a minimum of two reviews related to subject are required.
The review process is consisting with the following steps:
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the authors within 48H after receiving the manuscript.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author.