Full Lenght Article
Linguopoetic Characteristics of Parentheses in Erkin A’zam’s Works
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2022 Shoirakhan Toshkhujaeva Ganievna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Slovar inostrannyx slov. 16-e izd. -M.: Russky Yazyk, 1988. -S. 371.
3. Turkish Dictionary. 2. Vol. Ankara, 1988. -S. 1160.
4. Dubois J., Edelin F., Klinkenberg J.-M. i dr. Public rhetoric. - M.: Progress, 1986. - S. 139.
5. Arutyunova N.D. Typical language meaning. Otsenka. Sobytie. Fact. - M.: Nauka, 1988. - P.119,122.
6. Jamoliddinova D. Semantic-grammatical and linguopoetic features of parenthetical units in literary speech. Bachelor of Science diss. Tashkent. 2009.
7. Aleksandrova O.V. Problemy expressive syntax. -M.: Vysshaya shkola, 1984.- P.30.
8. Khudoyberganova D. Writer's style and linguistic features of prose // Uzbek language and literature.- Tashkent, 2006.- N6.-B. 67.
9. Abdug'afurovich, R. B. (2022). Innovation Technologies in Teaching English. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 3(6), 288-291.
10. Bahromjon, R. A. O. (2021). Innovative methods in teaching foreign languages for students of non-language universities. ResearchJet Journal of Analysis and Inventions, 2(05), 53-59.
11. Razzaqov, B. (2021). Some problems in learning english and ways to solve them. Интернаука, (21-4), 92-93.
12. Ilyosbek Ilhomjon O'g'li Tojiboev, Baxrom Abdug'afurovich Razzakov, Munojat Azamjonovna Sharofiddinova, Kamoliddin Kodirovich Khudjayev (2022) Methods of improving students' speaking completence in teaching foreign languages in technical universities (In the example of construction, agricultural mechanization). International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 3(7), 65-69.
Cite this article as:
Submitted18 November 2022
Revised18 November 2022
Published18 November 2022