What is grammar? It continues to be a thriller to many humans, even though they’ve spent years studying it. They both worry it, or forget about it altogether. However, you do now no longer need to do both in case you are getting to know any language. To examine grammar without difficulty, you simply ought to placed it in its proper vicinity. Grammar is the gadget of a language. People every so often describe grammar as the "guidelines" of a language; however in reality no language has guidelines*. If we use the phrase "policies", we recommend that any person created the guidelines first after which spoke the language, like a brand new game. But languages did now no longer begin like that. Languages began out through human beings making sounds which advanced into phrases, terms and sentences. No commonly-spoken language is fixed. All languages alternate over time. What we call "grammar" is truely a mirrored image of a language at a selected time. Do we want to take a look at grammar to study a language? The brief solution is "no". appearance in a book.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Orwell G., “Politics and English Language”, -1984., - 56 p.
2. Crystal D.,“Making sense of Grammar”- “Longman”-2004. – 63 p.
3. Maugham W., “Grammar Instruction and Quality Writing ” – “The Summing Up”, -1938 – 24-25 pp.
4. Блох М.Я., “Теоретическая Грамматика Английского Языка” – Москва, «Высшая школа»1983 – 12 c.
5. Reimerink, A. (2007). The use of verbs in research articles: A corpus analysis. Terminology, 13(2), - 177–200 pp.
6. Riddle, E. (1985). The meaning and discourse function of the past tense in English. TESOL Quarterly, 20(2), - 71-76 pp.
Cite this article as:
Ahmadjanova, M. . (2021). The ways of Learning of English Grammar. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 19, 250-254. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.19.974