Throwing a hammer is a motor action that is difficult to coordinate and requires great physical strength from the practitioners. Therefore, teaching the technique of hammer throwing should be structured taking into account the peculiarities of physical development and motor experience of those involved.
holding the projectile
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Vovk, S.I. Dialectics of sports training / S.I. Vovk. -M .: Physical culture, 2007.212 p.
2. Vyatkin, B. Integral individuality of a person in sports activities / B. Vyatkin, G. Lozhkin // Science in Olympic sports. 2002. - No. 1. - p. 88-97.
3. Zhilkin, A.I. Athletics: Textbook for students of higher pedagogical educational institutions / A.I. Zhilkin, B.C. Kuzmin, C.B. Sidorchuk. 2nd edition, - M .: Publishing Center "Academy", 2005. - 464 p.
4. Korenberg, V.B. To the theory of sports motor activity / V.B. Korenberg. M.: Soviet sport, 2005 .- 232 p.
5. Kuramshin, Yu.F. Technical training / Yu.F. Kuramshin, O.A. Dveirina, V.P. Aksenov // Theory and methodology of physical culture: Textbook / Edited by Professor Yu.F. Kuramshina. M .: Soviet sport, 2003 .- p. 357-364.
Cite this article as:
Rozmatov, I. E. . (2021). The Development Mechanism of Hammer Throwers Technique. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 19, 158-162. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.19.953