The use of new technologies in the educational process has become increasingly controversial in recent years. It is not just new technical tools, but also new instructional styles and methods, as well as a new learning orientation. The main goal we set for ourselves in using modern technologies in foreign language learning is to demonstrate how technology can be effectively used to improve the quality of teaching foreign language students, the formation and development of their communicative culture, and the learning of practical mastery of a foreign language. The purpose of this article is to emphasize the use of modern technologies in teaching English as a second language. It discusses different approaches and techniques which can assist English language students to improve their learning skills by using technology.
modern learning system
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Jonassen, H. Constructing learning environments on the web: Engaging pupils in meaningful learning. EdTech 99: Educational Technology Conference and Exhibition 1999: Thinking Schools, Learning Nation. – 1999 – p. 45-46.
2. Brown, D. (2001). Teaching by principles: An attractive approach to language pedagogy. 136-137-p
3. Rodrieguez, R.J. & White, R.N. (2003) From role play to the real world. Rowley, MA: Newbury House Publishers, Horner & McGinley, 2000.
4. Berer, Marge and Frank, Christine and Rinvolucri, Challenge to think. Oxford University Press, 2002. 52-53-p
5. Scott, W.A. & Ytreberg, L.H. (2000). Teaching English to children. New York: Longman.
Cite this article as:
kizi, B. G. K. . (2021). Technologies, Methods and Techniques of Organizing a Foreign Language Learning Process. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 18, 27-29. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.18.838