The culture and social consciousness of any nation is determined by its mental health, mental strength and high level of education. Preschool education is education imparted to children in 3-6 years age group. It is the first stage of organized education. Preschool education is also known as pre-primary education. Children are born with an incredible capacity and desire to learn. It is important that children are provided with rich experiences through play and activities that develop critical thinking and problem-solving, understanding about themselves which are age and developmentally appropriate. This article examines the issue of improving preparation of children for school education in the preschool education system.
preparation for school education
level of education
innovative teaching technologies
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. The "First Step Program" is a state curriculum for preschool education
2. State requirements for the development of children of primary and preschool age in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Theoretical and practical bases of increase of efficiency of education (Collection of scientific and methodical articles for higher educational institutions of the Republic)
4. Family and children (S. Nazarova)
5. The way to the child's heart (S. Nazarova)
Cite this article as:
Esonova, M. A. . (2021). Improving the Preparation of Children for School Education on the Basis of the Curriculum in the Preschool System. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 18, 24-26. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.18.837