The article provides a methodology for the experimental investigation of small-scale cross-stranded spatial structure (CSSS) models under dynamic loads such as seismic. Determination of the frequency and corresponding free and forced oscillations of the CSSS for different types of support and design schemes.a
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Abdurashidov K.S. et al. In-situ investigations of the vibration and earthquake resistance of the structural steelwork of Tashkent type using rolled profiles. In the book Efficient Spatial Structures in the Design and Construction Practice of the Republics of Central Asia and Kazakhstan. G. Frunze, 1981.
2. Alabujev P.M., Tereninus V.B. et al. Theory of Similarity and Dimensionality. Modelling. Moscow: Higher School. 1968.
3. Isabekov K. Operation of cross-stranded spatial structures under seismic impacts. Author's abstract of doctoral thesis. М., 1984.
4. Faibishenko V.K., Isabekov K. Nodal connection of spatial frame rods. Author's certificate. № 885478.
5. Recommendations for structural design.. Central Research Institute of Building Structures named after V.A. Kucherenko.. – М. : Building Administration, 1984.
Cite this article as:
Komolboy, I. . (2021). Experimental Investigations of Seismic Stability of Cross-Stranded Spatial Structures on Small-Scale Models. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 18, 1-4. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.18.831