Full Lenght Article
Lexemes of Household Items Used In Dardak Dialect of Uzbek Language
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Alimbekova Vazirakhon Khalimjon kizi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Abdullaev F. Khorezmdialects of Uzbek language.-Tashkent: Sciences academy publishing house. 1961.
3. Abdullaev F. A. Principles of constructing a dialect dictionary. // UTA. –Tashkent: 1966. Number 2. -p. 35-41.
4. Afzalov Sh. Parkentdialect of Uzbek language. Materials from Uzbek dialectology. I. –Tashkent: 1957. –p.119-164.
5. Ishaev A. Uzbek dialectal lexicography.-Tashkent:Subject, 1990.
6. Murodova N. Comparative study of the lexicon of Uzbek literary language and dialects. —Tashkent:Subject, 2005.
7. Murodova N. Uzbek dialectology. -Tashkent: 2019. -p. 182.
8. Murodova N. Comparative study of the lexicon of Uzbek literary language and dialects. —Tashkent:Subject, 2005.
Cite this article as:
Submitted16 October 2021
Revised16 October 2021
Published16 October 2021