The role of groundwater in general water resources and water supply of the population, industry and agriculture is characterized. The main part of modern environmental problems is associated with the geological and hydrogeological structure of the region. The international experience of studying the protection of groundwater from pollution is analyzed and modern methods of assessing and mapping their vulnerability to pollution are presented. Particular attention is paid to the state and prospects of fresh groundwater use in Uzbekistan.
chemical composition of water
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the concept of environmental protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030". Tashkent, October 30, 2019, No. UP-5863.
2. Abduganiev O.I., Makhkamov E.G., Komilova T.D. Geoecological problems of the Fergana Valley and ways to solve them // Economy and society. - 2020. - No. 4. - S. 1072-1077.
3. Abdulkasimov A., Abdunazarov R., Yarashev K.S. The use of space images in landscape mapping of the Kuraminsky ridge and adjacent plains // Young Scientist. 2012. No. 3 (38). S. 131-132.
4. Juraev M.R., Juraev R.E. Identification of a promising area of distribution of sulfide waters in the Palvantash oil and gas field // Bulletin 36 M.R. Juraev, Sh.Kh. Abdullaev, P.P. Nagevich, R.A. Tursunmetov, Perm University. Geology. 2014. Issue. 1 (22). S. 25 - 33.
5. Nikanorova A.D. Landscape-geoecological substantiation of the optimization of water use in irrigated agriculture in the Fergana Valley. dis. ... Cand. geog. sciences. Moscow, 2015.169 p.
6. Environmental Impact Statement and Management Plan Project “Water Resources Management in the Fergana Valley Phase-II (FWRFD-II) Final Report. Date: March 28, 2016
7. Abduganiyev I.O. Comparative analysis of the protected natural territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the international Union of nature protection // European science review. - 2018. - No. 9-10-1.
Cite this article as:
Isamiddinovich, A. O. . (2021). Hydrogeological Conditions and Features of the Ferghana Valley. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 17, 92-97. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.17.770