Full Lenght Article
Improving the Activities of Environmental Control and Expertise Organizations in the Field of Effective Management of Irrigated Lands
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Mirzaev Abdulla Kurbanovich , Sharifi Abdul Fatah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On ecological control". www.Lex.uz
3. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On ecological expertise", www.Lex.uz
4. № PF-5863 Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 30, 2019 “On approval of the Concept of environmental protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030”, www.Lex.uz>.docs
5. Regulations on the implementation of state environmental control (2014). www.Lex.uz
6. Regulation “On state ecological expertise” www.Lex.uz
7. Data from the Amu-Surkhan Irrigation Systems Basin Department. - 2003-2019.
8. Mirzaev A.K., Yusupov G.A. Improving the activities of environmental control in the field of organizing the management of effective land use in the irrigated zone // Proceedings of the Republican scientific-theoretical conference "Innovative development of Fergana region: problems and solutions." Fergana 2020. p.135-138.
9. Khudaiberdiev A. Legal protection of nature in Uzbekistan. -T.: Uzbekistan, 1989-72 p.9
10. Shulepina Natalia. How to make an issue environmental rating? 01/26/2019 sreda/uz/
Cite this article as:
Submitted12 October 2021
Revised12 October 2021
Published12 October 2021