The authors of the article studied the mechanisms of action of bio preparations on the shelf life of bio preparations, created on the basis of new environmentally safety polymer chitosan and its compositions with organic acids to increase the shelf life of apple fruit by type. It has been shown that the optimal media and concentration of preparations and relative humidity are important in the storage of apples.
controlled gaseous environment
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Presidential Decree PD -5995 of May 18, 2020 “On additional measures to ensure Compliances of quality and safety indicators of agricultural products with international standards”
2. Storage in a controlled atmosphere [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.infrost-agro.ru/keeping/regulate/ (14.08.2020) Rashidova S.Sh., Milusheva R.Yu., Voropaeva N.Ya., Ruban I.N.
3. Chitin and its derivatives from the crustaceans of the Aral sea. Methods of obtaining.Reports АН РУ.- 1995.- № 5.- С.34-37.
4. Rudall K.M., Kenochington W. The chitin system. // Biolog. Rev.- 1973.- P. 597-636.
5. Skryabin K.G., Vikhorova G.A., V.P.Varlamov. Chitin and chitosan. Receiving, properties and application. М. Nauka.- 2002.- p 368 .
6. N.R.Vokhidova, S.Sh.Rashidova. Polimer metallic systems chitosan BomByx mori /Publisher «Fan» Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent.- 2016.- P. 33-34. Chitosan technologies in agriculture. Brochure. Biotechnology ЗАО – P. 79].
7. Kulikov C.N., Tyurin Yu.A., Ilina A.V., Levov A.N., Lopatin S.A., Varlamov V.P. Antibacterial activity of chitosan and its derivatives. / Scien.jour.: Труды Belarussian State University. - 2009.- Volume 4.- P 1.- P. 95-100.
8. Lim S.H., Hudson S.M. /Review of chitosan and its derivatives as antimicrobial agents and their uses as textile chemicals. //J. Macromol. Sci. – 2003. - V. P43. - № 2. - P. 223-269.
9. Abdullaev F.T., Shukurllaeva M., Rajabova D.Yu., Kholmirzayev I.Kh., Jamolova L.Yu. Prospects for the use of chitosan and its derivatives in the storage of fruits//Abstracts of the Republican Scientific Conference “The role of Integration of Polymer Science and Education in the Innovative Development of Sectors of the Economy“. Tashkent 2015. 6 November. P. 139140
Cite this article as:
Khasanbaevich, K. I. ., ugli, K. A. N. ., & ugli, I. S. B. . (2021). Modern Technologies of Long –Term Storage Depending on the Type of Apple Fruit. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 17, 49-54. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.17.763