In this article, the live weight of sheep is of great economic and biological importance, large karakul sheep are able to accumulate more sensitive substances in their bodies and are usually more viable than others. Sheep with a large body in a breed or flock have been reported to have strong constitution and health.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021
Nauryzov T. K.
, B. S. Kazakbaev
, A. Zh. Dzhanabaev
1. Abdurakhmonov M. Attention to Karakul breeding. Agriculture of Uzbekistan, No. 12, 2008.
2. Ata-Kurbanov A. Achievements in the field of fertilization and biotechnology in karakul breeding. No.10. 2010.
3. Akhmedov F., Gaziev A., Narziev M. Important events in karakul breeding. Agriculture of Uzbekistan, No. 2, 2011.
4. Bazarov S.R. Author's abstract of the doctoral dissertation "Hereditary and pedigree bases of breeding of Karakul sheep in the conditions of Kyzylkum". Samarkand 2015.72 pages.
5. Islamov A. Intratype diversity and productivity of white karakul sheep of the Samarkand factory herd. Journal of Veterinary Medicine. No. 4. 2009.
Cite this article as:
K., N. T. ., Kazakbaev, B. S. ., & Dzhanabaev, A. Z. . (2021). Results of Changes in the Live Weight of Karakul Sheep in the Experiment. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 17, 46-48. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.17.762