This article discusses the educational and pedagogical significance of teaching proverbs on the basis of new pedagogical technologies, methods of teaching proverbs, modern methods of teaching them and the organization of lessons on working with proverbs in the lessons of primary education and reading science. It is noted that the articles differ from other paremiological units by the features "stability", "readiness", "semantic transpositivity", "informative completeness".
concise in size
the educational value of teaching proverbs
reading proverbs 'unit methods
ways of organizing lessons on working on proverbs
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. Mirziyoyev Sh.M. We will build our great future together with our brave and noble people. - Tashkent, “Uzbekistan”, 2017.
2. State educational standards of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent, 2017.
3. Kashgari M. Devonian dictionary Turkish. III– Tashkent: UzFA Publishing House, 1963. - B. 256.
4. Husanboyeva K., Shodiyev F., Hazratkulov M. Methods of teaching literature in primary school. Samarkand, SamSU Publishing House, 2019.
5. Salomov G'. Translation of proverbs and idioms. - Tashkent, UzFA Publishing House, 1961, 162 pages.
6. Salomov G'. Language and translation (general philological and some linguistic issues of literary translation). - Tashkent, “Fan”, 1966, 258 pages.
7. Juraeva B. Linguistic position and spiritual-methodical application of proverbs. Candidate of Philological Sciences ... dissertation author. - Samarkand: 2002. - B. 16.
8. G'anieva Sh. The role of phraseology in the system of stable compounds // Uzbek language and literature, 2013, № 1. 94 pages.
9. Matchonov S., Shojalilov A., Gulomova H., Sariev Sh., Dolimov Z., Textbook (textbook for 4th grade). - T .: “Yangiyul polygraph service”, 2020.
10. Umarova M., Khamrakulova H., Tadjibayeva T. Textbook (textbook for 3rd grade). - T .: “Teacher”, 2019.
11. G’afforova. T., Nurullayeva Sh., Mirzahakimova. Z. Textbook (textbook for 2nd grade). - T .: “Sharq”, 2018.
12. G’afforova. T., Shodmonov E., Eshturdiyeva G. Textbook (textbook for 1st grade). - T .: “Sharq”, 2019.
13. Ikromova R., Gulomova H., Yuldasheva.Sh., Shodmonkulova D. Mother tongue (textbook for 4th grade). - T .: “Teacher”, 2020.
14. Fuzailov S., Khudoiberganova M., Yuldasheva.Sh. Mother tongue (textbook for 3rd grade). - T .: “Teacher”, 2019.
15. Kasimova K., Fuzailov S., Nematova A. Mother tongue (textbook for 2nd grade). - T .: NMIU named after Cholpon, 2018.
16. G’afforova. T., Shodmonov E., Gulomova H. Mother tongue (textbook for 1st grade). - T .: “Sharq”, 2019.
Cite this article as:
Razzoqovna, J. N. . (2021). Methods of Teaching Proverbs in Primary School. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 17, 17-22. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.17.759