Middle European Scientific Bulletin
Volume 34, March 2023, Pages 1-5
Full Lenght Article
The Significance of “Assessment” Method in Assessing Students’ Knowledge
Under a Creative Commons license
history of graphics
knowledge and skills
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2023 Berikbay Kozdibaevich Bekniyazov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Download data is not yet available.
2. Bekniyazov, B. K. (2022). Effectiveness of “Resume” Technology in Forming the Knowledge of Students. International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding, 9(11), 210-213.
3. Bekniyazov, B. K. (2021). Linguocultural peculiarities of the concept “eye” in phraseological units in the language of the kazakhs of Karakalpakstan. ACADEMICIA: AN INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH JOURNAL, 11(1), 673-678.
4. Ishmukhammedov R., Abdukodirov A., Pardaev A. Innovative technologies in education. Tashkent, 2008.p. 36.
5. Junisbek A. Kazakh phonetics: scientific edition. – Almaty: Aris, 2009. p. 311.
6. Mirzabekov S. Sound system of the Kazakh language. Almaty: Dictionary, 1999. p. 200.
Cite this article as:
Bekniyazov, B. K. . (2023). The Significance of “Assessment” Method in Assessing Students’ Knowledge. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 34, 1-5. Retrieved from https://cejsr.academicjournal.io/index.php/journal/article/view/1708