Full Lenght Article
Approaches to Leadership Development in the Educational Process
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2023 Murotmusaev Komiljon Buribaevich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Newstrom D., Davies K. Organisational Behaviour. SPb: Peter, 1999. 447 p. P.182.
3. Eutikhov O.V. Leadership training: a monograph. SPb: Rech, 2007. 256 p. P.30.
4. Peskova I. V. Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the formation of positive leadership qualities in children6. ...candidate of pedagogical sciences. Nizhni Novgorod, 2003. 176 p. P57.
5. Volkov E.S. Dependence of Value Orientations of Students on the Change of Activity Type. М.: 1981. 30 p. P.23.\
6. Petrovsky A.V. Notes of a Psychologist. Moscow: RAO University, 2001. 464 p.
7. Dubrovina I.V. Practical Psychology of Education. SPb.: Peter, 2004. 373 p.
8. Malkovskaya T. N. Leader's Emergence among High School Students and His Influence on Peers /ed. Parygina B. D. JL, 1973. P. 94-120.
9. Gazman O.S. From authoritarian education to pedagogy of freedom // Gazman O.S., Veis R.M., Krylova N.B. New values of education. M.: The Content of Humanistic Education, 1995. P.27.
10. Donskaya N. We are looking for leaders in our company / / Reference book on Personnel Management. 2004, № 8. P. 10-17.
11. Suchkova T.V., Akhsanova L.D. Application of Psychological Testing Methods in Professional Pedagogical Activity // All-Russian Student Scientific Electronic Conference "Student Scientific Forum", 15-20 February 2009.
12. Murotmusaev K.B., Boykulova M., Abduakhadova M. Psychological Aspects Of Leader Traits In Boys And Girls In Different Family Settings / Eurasian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Brussels, Belgium – 2022. P 129-134 https://geniusjournals.org/index.php/ejhss/index
13. Murotmusaev K.B., Abduakhadova M., Boykulova M. The Influence of Parents on The Leadership of Children in The Family - As A Psychological Factor in Parenting / Eurasian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Brussels, Belgium – 2022. P 122-128. https://geniusjournals.org/index.php/ejhss/index
Cite this article as:
Submitted24 January 2023
Revised24 January 2023
Published24 January 2023