Full Lenght Article
Fishery Products and Technology in the New Normal Era
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2023 Lis M. Yapanto , Arfiani Rizki Paramata , Farid Th. Musa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Aprilia, S. 2011. Trophic Level of Catch Based on Fishing Gear Used by Fishermen in Bojonegara, Serang Regency, Banten. Essay. Department of Utilization of Fishery Resources. Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science. Bogor Agricultural University. https://repository.ipb.ac.id/handle/123456789/47108. August 13, 2018. (07:56)
3. Aprilla R.M., Mustaruddin, Wiyono E.S, Zulbainarni N., 2013. Analysis of the Efficiency of the Ring Seine Catching Unit at the Lampulo Beach Fishing Port in Banda Aceh. Journal. Capture Fisheries Systems and Modeling Study Program. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316028971. November 16, 2017. (07:15)
4. Azizah U.A. 2016. Technical and Economic Efficiency of Setet Netting Unit and Its Development Strategy in Muncar, Banyuwangi. Essay. Department of Utilization of Fishery Resources. Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science. Bogor Agricultural Institute. https://www.google.com/url. September 13, 2018. (7:54)
5. Desniarti, Fauzi A., Monintja D.R., and Boer M., 2006. Analysis of Pelagic Fishery Capacity in Coastal Waters of West Sumatra Province. Journal. Department of Fisheries Resource Management. Department of Water Resources Management. Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Bogor. http://journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/jippi/article/view/12003. March 21, 2018. (09:00)
6. Digal L.N., Astronomo I.J.T., Placencia S.G.P., and Balgos C.Q. 2017. Technical Efficiency of Handline Fishers in Region 12, Philippines: Application of Data Envelopment Analysis. Journal. School of Management. University of the Philippines Mindanao. Mintal, Tugbok District. Davao City 8022. Philippines
7. Gorontalo District Government Community and Village Empowerment Office. 2017. Village Profile. Kayubulan Village, Batudaa Beach District, Gorontalo Regency. Gorontalo
8. Efendi D.S. 2007. Analysis of the Overcapacity of the Pekalongan Ring Trawl Fisheries in the Framework of Capture Fisheries Policy in the Java Sea and Surrounding Areas. Thesis. Graduate School. Bogor Agricultural Institute. https://repository.ipb.ac.id/handle/123456789/49773. November 25, 2018. (06:03)
9. Fauzia S.N. 2011. Analysis of Factors Affecting Fishermen's Income on Untung Island, Java, Thousand Islands, North Jakarta. Essay. Department of Resource and Environmental Economics. Faculty of Economics and Management. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Bogor. https://repository.ipb.ac.id/handle/123456789/53200. March 14, 2018. (17:49)
10. Gigentika S., Nurani T.W., Sugeng H., Wisudo, Haluan J. 2016. Fishing capacity and technical efficiency of tuna fisheries in Kupang, Indonesia. Journal. Program of Marine Fisheries Technology. Postgraduate Program of Bogor Agricultural University. Bogor. Indonesia.
11. Guntur, A. 2013. Technical and Economic Efficiency of Garuk Fishing Gear and Development Opportunities in Rawameneng Blanakan Village, Subang, West Java. Essay. Department of Resource Utilization. Fisheries Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Bogor. https://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/maspari/article/view/1816. November 16, 2017. (07:07)
12. Hiola, F. 2017. Analysis of Fishermen's Income and Squid Marketing Efficiency in Lamu Village, Batudaa Pantai District, Gorontalo District. Essay. Department of Water Resources Management. Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, State University of Gorontalo
13. Indasari, N. 2017. Factors Affecting Income Levels of Outboard Motor Boat Fishermen in Tamasaju Village, North Galesong District, Takalar Regency. Essay. Department of Economics. Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business. Alauddin State Islamic University Makassar. http://eprints.unm.ac.id/4273/. March 14, 2018 (17:50)
14. Iskandar D and Guntur A. 2014. Technical and Economic Efficiency of Garuk Fishing Gear and Development Opportunities in Rawameneng Village, Subang Regency. Journal. Department of Utilization of Fishery Resources. FPIK. IPB. https://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/maspari/article/view/1816. November 16, 2018. (07:20)
15. Karyanto, Reppie E and Budiman J. 2014. Comparison of hand line tuna catches with different operating techniques in the Maluku Sea. Journal. Fishery Resources Utilization Study Program. Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science. Bitung Marine and Fisheries Polytechnic. https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/JITPT/article/view/6960. March 22, 2018. (18:55)
16. Mariani N., Aimon H., Sentosa S.U. 2013. Analysis of Production and Efficiency of Sea Fish for Machine Chart Fishermen in Koto Xi Tarusan, Pesisir Selatan District. Journal. Koto Xi Tarusan. South Coastal District. https://dok.tips/documents/analysis-production-dan-efficiency-ikan-laut-nelayan-bagan-machine-dikotoxi-tarusan.html. November 16, 2018. (07:30)
17. Nababan and Sari 2010. Efficiency Analysis of Venture Capital Credit for Capture Fisheries. Journal.
Cite this article as:
Submitted4 January 2023
Revised4 January 2023
Published4 January 2023