Full Lenght Article
Improving the System for Forming Inter-Ethnic Harmony and the Idea of Religious Tolerance in Youth
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2022 G. Sh. Aripova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Ushakov D.N. Explanatory dictionary of the modern Russian language / ed. N.F. Tatyanchenko. M., 2005. S. 216.
3. Batty E. Reardom. Tolerance is the road to peace. M., 2001. S. 23.
4. Romanenko L.M. Faces of Russian tolerance. Symposium Participant Reflections // Polis. 2002. No. 6. P. 180.
5. Drobizheva L.M. Social problems of interethnic relations about post-Soviet Russia. M., 2003. S. 32.
6. Dal V. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. M., 1998.
7. Mchedlova M. M. Tolerance as a requirement of modernity: religious foundations of identity in Russia and Europe. URL: http://www.humanities.edu.ru/db/msg/87733#p1. Title from the screen.
8. On the way to a tolerant consciousness. M., 2000.
9. Asmolov A.G., Soldatova G.U., Shaigerova L.A. On the meanings of the concept of "tolerance" // Century of Tolerance: Scientific and Publicistic Bulletin. M., 2001. S. 9.
10. Bardier G.L. Social psychology of tolerance: Ph.D. dis. … Dr. psikhol. Sciences. SPb., 2007.
Cite this article as:
Submitted14 June 2022
Revised14 June 2022
Published14 June 2022