Full Lenght Article
Linguo-Cognitive Aspect of Concept “Beauty” in English and Uzbek Vision of the World
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2022 Mukhitdinov Dilshod Toxirovich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Maslova V.A. Linguistics Textbook for University students. - Moscow: Publishing Center "The Academy", 2001.
3. Nikitin M.V. Concept and metaphor. - Tripon, 2001.
4. Neroznak V.P. From concept to word: the problem of Conceptualism Philology. V.P. Neroznak // Questions of Philology and methods of teaching foreign languages: collection of scientific papers. - Omsk: Omsk State University.
5. Morris William, The American heritage dictionary of the English language. - Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1979
6. Plotnikova S.N. Language sign and the concept / / Proceedings of IV Regional Scientific Seminar on the taxonomy of language and speech activity. - Irkutsk, 2001. - pp. 111-113.
7. Frumkina R.M. Psycholinguistics: Textbook for University students. -M.: Publishing center "Academy", 2001.
8. Chembers's Twentieth Century Dictionary, edited by William Geddie, M.A., B.S., 1952
9. Qambarov N. Universal lug’at – ma’lumotnoma. – Toshkent, 2014.
10. Safarov Sh. Kognitiv tilshunoslik – Jizzax, Sangzor, 2006.
11. Z. Biktagirova, N. Deputatova. Comparative study of concept “beauty”: Journal of Language and Literature. – Baku, 2014.
Cite this article as:
Submitted9 June 2022
Revised9 June 2022
Published9 June 2022