Full Lenght Article
Scientific and Theoretical Basis for the Use of Merchandising in Increasing Retail Turnover
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2022 Kholmamatov Diyor Haqberdievich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Ardestani S.S., Ardestani I.S. Identification and Prioritizing Influential Merchandising Variables on Customer Purchase Behavior, Case Study: Hyper Star Chain Supermarket. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2016, vol. 7, iss. 3, pp. 48–53
3. Grewal D., Roggeveen A., Nordfält J. The Future of Retailing. Journal of Retailing, 2017, vol. 93, no. 1, pp. 1–6.
4. J.Nordfalt. Retail Marketing: Practices and Research = In-Store Marketing. On sector knowledge and research in retailing. — М.: Alpina Publisher, 2015. — 490 с.
5. Ivanenkov I. M., Ivanenkova T. E., Smirnova I. V. Merchandising as a means of promoting goods in retail enterprises // Scientific-methodical electronic journal "Concept". - 2017. - Vol. 21. - S. 35-46
6. Warley R., Rafik M. Fundamentals of retail management. M.: ID Grebennikova, 2005. 456 p.
7. Warley R. Management of retail sales. Merchandising - M .: Prospect, 2005. - 272 p.
8. Galun D.A. Visual merchandising. Not only business - St. Petersburg: Piter, 2021. - 192 p.
9. New Oxford Business English Dictionary. Oxford University Press, 2006.
10. Wellhoff A., Masson J.-E. Merchandising. Effective tools and product category management. M.: ID Grebennikova, 2004. 280 p.
11. Official site of the State Statistics Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan. https://stat.uz/uz/rasmiy-statistika/internal-trade-2
Cite this article as:
Submitted6 June 2022
Revised6 June 2022
Published6 June 2022