Full Lenght Article
Technology of Creating Multimedia Electronic Educational and Methodological Complexes for the Course of Computer Science
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2022 Allambergenova Mukhabbat Khasanbaevna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Bashmakov A.I., Bashmakov I.A. Development of computer textbooks and teaching systems. M., 2007. 224 p.
3. Technologies for creating electronic learning tools / Krasnova GA., Belyaev M.I., Solovov A.V. M., MGIU, 2001. 176 p.
4. Kirsanov D.V. A Brief History of HTML. - http://www.kirsanov.com/
5. L.I.Molchina, V.V.Sidorik, I.B.Strelkova Technology of development of electronic educational and methodical complexes // Minsk BNTU 2015 -63 pages.
6. Balykina E. N. Essential characteristics of electronic educational publications [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: www.history.krsu.e-du.kg 2018
7. Slizova, S.V. Electronic textbooks. Pros and cons / S.V. Slizova // Young scientist. - 2013 No. 11, 46-48 pp.
Cite this article as:
Submitted6 June 2022
Revised6 June 2022
Published6 June 2022