Full Lenght Article
Smart Insurance as a Factor in the Sustainable Development of the Industry
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2022 Uzakova Kamola Bekhzodovna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Insurance trends 2019. Part of PwC's 22nd Annual Global CEO Survey trends series// https://www.pwccn.com/en/research-and-insights/global-ceo-survey/22/insurance-trends2019.pdf
3. PwC's 21st CEO Survey. Maintaining optimism while grappling with transformational changes// https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/ceo-survey/2018/deep-dives/pwc-ceo-survey2018-insurance.pdf
4. Seven Key Trends Shaping the Future of Work in the Insurance Industry By Ben Pring and Michael Clifton // https://www.cognizant.com/whitepapers/twa-seven-key-trendsshaping-the-future-of-work- in-the-insurance-industry-codex2472.pdf
5. The Future of Talent in Insurance. Deloitte, 2018// https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/ie/Documents/FinancialServices/IE_FS_ talentinInsurance_0918_FINAL3.pdf
6. The insurance workforce of the future: Why will so many insurers fail to achieve their digital potential? Accenture, 2015// https://www.accenture.com/t00010101t000000__w__/de-de/_acnmedia/pdf-6/accentureinsurance-workforce-of-the-future-final.pdf
7. Shcherbakova LN, Khalturina EN Smart Insurance: Digital and Navigation Technologies // Science Alley. 2018.V.8. no. 5(21). from. 172-176.
8. Yakushin AB Insurance telematics and its role in the development of the voluntary insurance market of the Russian Federation // Insurance business. 2016 No. _ 5 (278). S. _ 25-29.
9. Bryzgalov D., Tsyganov A. Insurance of electronic risks// Director of information service. 2002. No. 47. p. 35-41
Cite this article as:
Submitted14 May 2022
Revised14 May 2022
Published14 May 2022