One of the problems of electrification of desert and semi-desert areas is the weakness of soils and its salinity. In addition, the contact network is affected by fluctuations in air temperature in summer and winter, which have a negative impact on power supply devices. Weak soils require a special approach to the methods of fixing the supports of the contact network, and excessive heating of the wires means the use of wires with good temperature parameters
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
1. "Obosnovanie konstruktivno-texnologicheskix resheniy po soorujeniyu opor kontaktnoy seti na zemlyannom polotne iz peschannix gruntov" [Substantiation of structural and technological solutions for the construction of catenary poles on an earthen canvas made of sandy soils according to the project "Electrification of the Bukhara-Urgench-Khiva railway line". The report on the agreement. Director Lesov K.S., executor Bayanov I.N.
2. The electric field of the sliding contact during the interaction of the pantograph and the contact wire I Bayanov, T Badretdinov, S Muminov, I Karimov, S Saydivaliev, E Saliyev/ E3S web of conferences 264. 7 page/
3. T.Badretdinov, I.Bayanov " Analiz sostoyaniya opor kontaktnoy seti jeleznix dorog Respubliki Uzbekistan. [Analysis of the state of catenary poles of railways of the Republic of Uzbekistan]"Transport shyolkovogo puti [Silk Road Transport], №3 (2021). pp. 20-24.
4. Influence of Misalignment of Poles on Arcing During Current Collection. I Bayanov, T Badretdinov, S Saydivaliev, E Saliyev, S Muminov. Safety in Aviation and Space Technologies, pp.181-190
5. I.N.Bayanov, J.M.Saparboev. Uchet klimaticheskix faktorov pri proektirovanii kontaktnoy seti [Consideration of climatic factors in the design of the contact lines] Mejdunarodnaya nauchno-texnicheskaya konferentsiya “Aktualnie problemi sistemi elektrosnabjeniya” [International scientific and technical conference "actual problems of the power supply system.]. 25-26 noyabr, 2021y. – Tashkent, 2021. – pp.66-68.
Cite this article as:
Nazipovich, B. I., Nigmatovich, S. E., & Nailovich, B. T. (2022). Geo-Surveys for Railway Electrification. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 20, 71-75. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2022.20.1020