The Eastern Thematics in the Christopher Marlo’s Works
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The actual goal of the given research is to analyze and determine the creative impact of the East and its ethno-cultural peculiarities upon the literary legacy of the prominent English playwright, poet and translator of the Elizabethan era Christopher Marlowe, basing our methodological analysis on one of his greatest plays, named Tamburlaine the Great. Tamburlaine the Great. Who, from a Scythian Shephearde, by his rare and woonderfull Conquests, became a most puissant and mightye Monarque. And (for his tyranny, and terrour in Warre) was tearmed, The Scourge of God., and for Part II, The Second Part of The bloody Conquests of mighty Tamburlaine. With his impassionate fury, for the death of his Lady and loue faire Zenocrate; his fourme of exhortacion and discipline to his three sons, and the maner of his own death The article also examines how the East appears in the play "Tamburlaine the Great" by K. Marlowe. The author analyzes how this image relates to the historical Tamerlane and the East of his day, what is the relationship between the European world and the East in the play, and also how legitimate it is to include Marlowe's play (and, in principle, the works of his contemporaries) in the now popular postcolonial discourse.
- Frolov I.T. Human Perspectives. M., 1979. -336 p.
- History of the Middle Ages. - M., 1980 .-- 576 p.
- Shadmanov K.B. English spirituality and language. - Dusseldorf: publishing house Lambert, 2015 .-- 264 p.
- Christopher Marlowe. The Complete Plays. –Penguin Books. 1977.
- The World Book Encyclopedia. V.6. - Chicago, 1995 .-- 478 p.
- Sadullaev D. B. (2020). Historical reality concepts. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 04 (84), pp. 414- 419
- Sadullaev Denis Bakhtiyorovich 2020. Concerning the history, formulation and interpretation of the conversion’s issue in english language. International Journal on Integrated Education. 3, 3 (Mar. 2020), 95-97. DOI:https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.v3i3.96.
- Sadullaev, Denis B. "Problems of Understanding Philosophical Text as a Linguistic Phenomenon." JournalNX, vol. 6, no. 06, 2020, pp. 128-136.
- Sadullaev D. B. Philosophical understanding of terms and concepts by an author as an object of linguistic investigations //Молодой ученый. – 2020. – №. 22. – С. 627-631.
- Shahobiddin Sharofiddinivich Shodiev Islam in the evolution of social and political views of the Uzbek Jadids, their role in the formation of the idea of National Independence // CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY. - Feb. 2021. - №VOLUME: 02 ISSUE: 02. - С. 45-50.
- Shahob Sharofitdinovich Shodiev, Academicia An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal “Interpretation of philosophical terms and concepts as an essential subject for linguistic researches of xix-xx centuries,held in russia and Europe” 590-98 10.5958/2249-7137.2020.01171.4
- Shahobiddin Sharofiddinovich Shodiev. Bakaev Najmiddin Bakaevich. expressions.. (2020). The role of the Latin language in the history of world statehood. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 05 (85), 367-372. Soi: http://s-o-i.org/1.1/TAS-05-85-71 Doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.15863/TAS Scopus ASCC: 1203. THE ROLE OF THE LATIN LANGUAGE IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD STATEHOOD
- Sh.Sh.Shodiyev. N.B.Bakayev. M.N.Khafizova, S.N.Ostonova “ SHAKESPEARS LEXICON: REASON WORD AS A DESIGN OF THE CONCEPT OF THE ABILITY OF THE HUMAN MIND TO ABSTRACTION, CONCLUSION ” Theoretical and Applied Science, 162-166, 2020
- Ш.Ш. Шодиев, Д.Я.Шигабутдинова. «ШЕКСПИРОВСКИЙ ЛЕКСИКОН: СЛОВО REASON КАК ОБОЗНАЧАНИЕ ПОНЯТИЯ СПОСОБНОСТИ ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСКОГО УМА К АБСТРАКЦИИ УМОЗАКЛЮЧЕНИЮ» Инновационный потенциал развития науки в современном мире, 189-197, 2020
- General cultural and educational values of ancient-classic latin language TN Zayniddinovna SS Sharofiddinovich CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL & APPLIED SCIENCES 2 (5), 77-80 2021
- Islam in the evolution of social and political views of the Uzbek Jadids, their role in the formation of the idea of National IndependenceKB Shadmanov, SS Shodiev, TN Zayniddinovna CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY 2 (2), 44-50 2021
- Sadullaev, D. B. (2021). Reduction Of A Term In A Scientific Theory. The American Journal of Applied Sciences, 3(05), 123-131. https://doi.org/10.37547/tajas/Volume03Issue05-19
- Shodiyev Shaxobiddin Sharofiddinovich, & Tasheva Nafisa Zayniddinovna. (2021). THE ROLE OF THE WAY OF THE GREAT STEPPE IN THE CONTINUITY AND RELATIONSHIP OF THE PHILOSOPHY AND CULTURE OF THE MUSLIM EAST AND THE RENAISSANCE WEST. Innovative Academy Research Support Center, 1(3), 9–13. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4925956
- Shodiev Shahobiddin Sharofiddinovich, & Majitova Nafisa Zokirovna. (2021). IDEAS ABOUT AN IDEAL PERSON, LANGUAGE, PROSPERITY IN THE EVOLUTION OF PUBLIC AND POLITICAL VIEWS OF THE UZBEK JADIDS OF THE BEGINNING OF THE XX CENTURY. Eurasian Journal of Academic Research, 1(3), 5–8. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4925897