Full Lenght Article
Minimally Invasive Technique for the Treatment of a Wedge Defect in Hard Tissues
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2023 Shukurova U. A. , Azizova Sh. Sh. , Sadikova I. E. , Atajanova X. J.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Gileva, O.S., Kuklina, E.A., Rogozhnikov, A.G., Khalyavina, I. N., Libik, T. V., & Chuprakov, M. A. (2017). A rational method of prosthetics of defects in hard tissues of teeth in diseases of the oral mucosa. In Dentistry of the Greater Urals (pp. 24-27).
3. Enamel microstructure with wedge-shaped defects of classes I and II / S. I. Gazhva, E. Yu. Yakubova, V. V. Ayvazyan, Yu. V. Gazhva // Stomatology for everyone. - 2019. - No. 4. - P. 28–32.
4. Shakovets, N. V. (2018). The effectiveness of the treatment of carious lesions without cavity formation in young children. Modern Dentistry, (1(70)), 47-51.
5. Shukurova, U.A., Sadikova, I.E., & Bakhadirov, R.G. (2019). Modern methods of treatment of wedge-shaped defects of hard tissues of teeth. In Actual problems of pediatric dentistry and orthodontics (pp. 212-216).
6. Yanbulatova, G.Kh. Wedge-shaped defects of hard tissues of teeth [Text] /G. H. Yanbulatova // Russian Dental Journal. - 2016. - No. 4 (20). - S. 221-223.
7. S.KH, Y.., G.B,. I., B.B, S., M.Sh, P.., & U.A, S. (2023). DENTAL PULP CONDITION IN CHRONIC PERIODONTITIS PATIENTS WITH GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES . Новости образования: исследование в XXI веке, 1(6), 989–1000. извлечено от http://nauchniyimpuls.ru/index.php/noiv/article/view/3802
8. Sunnatulloevna, G. S., Abdurasulovna, S. U., Amrulloevich, G. S., & FeruzaSaidkarimovna, M. Comparative Evaluation of Adhesive Microbial Colonization of the Oral Cavity to Various Filling Materials. Group, 100, 40.
Cite this article as:
Submitted23 January 2023
Revised23 January 2023
Published23 January 2023