Psychological Encouragement for High School Students in Preparation for Online Learning During Covid-19
- Online learning,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Psychosocial is commonly defined as referring to a relationship that is close in both psychological and social factors. Emotional and cognitive development, as well as social factors such as interpersonal relationships and the community in which a person lives all influence a person's psychological well-being. Psychosocial is focused on the interpersonal aspects that exist alongside psychological aspects (thoughts, emotions, and behavior) (social relations, traditions and culture). Initiated psychological encouragement (commonly referred to as DPA) is also known as PFA (PFA). Psychosocial encouragement is a type of DPA. DPA aims to reduce the detrimental effects of stress, to help individuals recover from disasters, and to assist in the process of their return to normal. A crisis situation is an ongoing (or expected) event that places people, groups, communities, or societies in an unstable and dangerous position, which then impacts those people, groups, or societies. There are both positive and negative impacts that teachers, students, and also parents have to face and deal with during a COVID-19 pandemic. Stress and pressure can arise naturally, for everyone, when someone is in an unpleasant/crisis situation. Emotional expressions, such as crying in children aged 0-3 years, or other non-adaptive behavior, such as aggressive or tantrums, are common indicators of stress in students (venting anger or excessive emotional outbursts at a certain age because there are unfulfilled wants or needs).
- Heo, J., Han, S. Effects of motivation, academic stress and age in predicting self-directed learning readiness (SDLR): Focused on online college students. Educ Inf Technol 23, 61–71 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-017-9585-2
- HIMPSI (2020). Panduan Layanan Psikologi dalam Masa Tanggap Darurat Covid-19 bagi Psikolog, Sarjana Psikologi, Asisten Psikolog Dan Praktisi Psikologi
- Jr, George & Phillips, Suzanne & Kane, Dianne & Feldman, Daryl. (2006). Introduction to and Overview of Group Psychological First Aid. Brief Treatment and Crisis Intervention. 6. 130-136. 10.1093/brief-treatment/mhj009.
- Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. (2018). Pengembangan Model Dukungan Psikologis Awal bagi Pendidikan Anak dan Remaja. Direktorat Pembinaan Pendidikan Keluarga Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini dan Pendidikan Masyarakat Kemendikbud
- Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. (2018). Surat Edaran Sesjen No 25 tahun 2020.
- Kemendikbud Kementerian Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak. (2019). Buku Panduan Dukungan Psikososial Bagi Anak Korban Bencana Alam. Kemenppa
- Kharismawan, Kuriake. (2018). Dukungan Psikososial Bagi Anak yang Berhadapan Dengan Krisis. Modul pelatihan dukungan psikososial untuk Wahana Visi Indonesia. Tangerang: WVI
- Kohrt, Brandon. (2018). Who benefits from psychosocial encouragement interventions in humanitarian settings?. Article in The Lancet Global Health April 2018 (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/ 323817465)
- Spilt, J. L., Koomen, H. M. Y., Thijs, J. T., & Van der Leij, A. (2011). Teacher Wellbeing: The Importance of Teacher–Student Relationship. Educational Psychology Review, vol.23, 457-477
- Sprenger, Jeff. (January 2011). Stress and Coping Behaviors Among Primary School Teachers (Master's Thesis, East Carolina University). Retrieved from the Scholarship. (http://hdl.handle.net/10342/3548)
- Wahana Visi Indonesia (2020). Makalah Kebijakan: Merdeka Belajar: Merdeka Bagi Anak-anak Paling Rentan (Dari temuan Mendengarkan Suara Anak atas Tanggapan darurat Covid-19). Tangerang: WVI