Full Lenght Article
Some Features of Improving the Penal Institution for Several Crimes in the Criminal Law of Uzbekistan in the Fight against Corruption
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
Copyright (c) 2021 Kunduz Rozimova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. The criminal law of Russia. Practical course: textbook // Wolters Kluwer Russia. 2010. - S.772
3. M.H.Jiyanov. The importance of monitoring multiple criminal offenses in criminal law. “Monitoring of Law Enforcement: Theory and Practice”. Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference / Editor-in-chief: prof. Fayziev Sh.K. - T: 2010. - 57-60 p.
4. I.G. Vozzannikova. Relapse of crimes in the criminal law of Russia: concept, types, meaning. The dissertation is for the degree of candidate of legal sciences in the specialty 12.00.08 - criminal law and criminology; penal law. - Moscow 2014, - p. 12-13.
5. Malkov V.P. The multiplicity of crimes: the nature, types, legal meaning Monograph. Kazan: Taglimat, 2006 .-- 140
6. A.I. Sorokin The multiplicity of crimes and its criminal law assessment. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of legal sciences in the specialty 12.00.08 - criminal law and criminology, Criminal executive law. - Moscow, 2008 .-- S. 12.
7. Malkov V.P. The multiplicity of crimes: the nature, types, legal meaning Monograph. Kazan: Taglimat, 2006 .-- 140 p.
8. Good. E.V. Application of criminal law. Moscow - 2004, S-506
9. Rustambaev M.Kh. Comments to the Criminal Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan: General Part - Tashkent: Science, 2016. - B. 608.
10. Agaev I. B. Multiplicity and repetition of crimes in the qualification of criminal law acts of terrorism against security: national and international aspects // International cooperation of Eurasian states: politics, economics, law. M., No. 1 2017. P.74
11. Matlyubov B. The totality of crimes: qualification. Textbook. - Toshkent, 2008. –P.72.
12. Geldibaev M.Kh. –Criminal law (general part) additions made to the Russian criminal law, M: 2016. - P.164.
13. The criminal law of the Russian Federation. General part: Textbook for universities / Ed. V.S. Komissarova, N.E. Krylova, I.M. Tyajkovoy. - M.: Statute, 2012. S.343-344.
14. Criminal law is a common part. Textbook. - Tashkent, 2012. Academy of MIA of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - 282 b.
15. Haydarov M.M. Responsibility for criminalizing bribery of an employee: Textbook. -T: Academy of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2013, 44 p.
16. Tyazhkova I.M. Negligent crimes using sources of increased danger. - St. Petersburg, 2002.S. 15-16.
17. Kozlov A.P., Sevastyanov A.P. Single and multiple crimes. St. Petersburg, 2011. S. 208–209.
18. I.G. Vozzhnnikova Relapse of crimes in the criminal law of Russia: concept, types, meaning. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of legal sciences, specialty 12.00.08 - criminal law and criminology; penal law. - Moscow, 2014 .-- 60 p.
19. Rustamboev M.H. Criminal Law. General part. - Tashkent. Science ZIYO, 2005. - B. 315.
20. Usmanaliev M. Criminal law. General part. - Tashkent. The New Generation, 2005. 324.
21. Tohirov F. Problems of liability for sexual crimes under the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Author's dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Laws. - Tashkent, 2007.
22. Allabergenov. A.P. Liability for fraudulent crime. - Tashkent, 2008. - B. 71.
23. Form 1-L. Comparative information on the state of crime in Uzbekistan for December (12 months) 2017-2016
24. The Concept of Improvement of Criminal and Criminal Procedure Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Measures for Radical Improvement of the Criminal and Criminal Procedure Legislation System”. May 14, 2018, pq-3723. National Database of Legislative Acts, 15.05.2018, No. 07/18/3723/1225, No. 01/18/5547/1975
Cite this article as:
Submitted13 September 2021
Revised13 September 2021
Published13 September 2021